SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMZATION
At Rocky Mountain Media Services of Albuquerque, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts are designed for one basic end goal …”To establish more credibility - in the eyes of Google – than that of your competitors”. Rocky Mountain Media Services’ SEO campaign is second to none in the digital marketing industry. We offer 3 levels of SEO to accommodate every client from the basic SEO level to an extremely aggressive approach that will drive hard/hot leads to your inbox and/or phone.
LEVEL1 - Basic SEO
Rocky Mountain Media Services specializes in offering Albuquerque affordable SEO services. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the key to growing your business on the web. When potential customers search online, are they finding you? Are they finding your competitors? If search engines (Google, Bing and, Yahoo) don't know you exist, it is unlikely your customers will find you online. Why have a website if your customers can't find you? We offer Albuquerque search engine optimization services that will establish a presence on the first page of Google for organic searches. Ranking higher in search results ensures that potential customers can find you, driving more traffic to your website and presenting the ability to capture new business. Build upon your organic search ranking today and generate more business tomorrow. We have the ability to analyze your content and create a strategy that works.
We believe SEO is the new Yellow Pages. It is imperative you have a presence for organic searches. We will optimize your website so that your company appears on the first page for Google organic searches. Stay ahead of your competitors on Google. Our affordable Albuquerque SEO services fit hand in hand with our web design services for New Mexico small businesses.
Our techs manage over 650 websites (450 of which have ongoing SEO campaigns). Rocky Mountain Media Services SEO campaigns target dozens of keywords phrases to start with. You should expect your targeted keyword list to produce 100’s of first page rankings over time. Our Core SEO Task Summary list is extensive.
Core SEO Task Summary
TECHNICAL SITE DESIGN EVALUATION– Observation of the overall SEO design health of the website.
Review includes things like:
- Web page load speed
- Mobile responsive design
- SSL hosting (http – Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
- Inbound link quality
And other key technical factors that affect SEO performance
ON–SITE CONTENT OPTIMIZATION
- (VISIBLE)– Readable content on your website, with consideration of your target keywords.
- (NON–VISIBLE) – improving non–visible HTML elements including META tags, Page TITLE, Alt Tags, etc.
XML SITEMAPS– Construction of XML sitemaps to ensure search engine BOT crawling and to identify crawling issues. Sitemaps are crawled by all major search engines.
BAD LINK CLEANUP– If bad inbound links are identified during the SEO Evaluation, we post the bad links to the Google's Disavow Links tool to reduce their negative impact on search rankings.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACCOUNT CREATION– The addition of a Google Analytics account (if one does not already exist). Evaluation of website traffic stats to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the website and to provide feedback concerning SEO campaign performance.
WEBMASTER TOOLS ACCOUNT CREATION– Creation and installation of a Webmaster Tools accounts for Google. Webmaster Tools provides direct feedback from Google covering performance metrics about your website. This information is used identify problems with the website, the campaign and to provide direction for future SEO work.
LOCAL SEO– Creation and/or optimization of your Google My Business.
Proactive ongoing post set-up procedures
Once your site is mobile friendly and ready to go we get very proactive in our efforts to tell the world you are ready for business:
Link building & profile submissions to:
- BUSINESS DIRECTORY SUBMISSIONS– Link building and profile submissions through business directory listings. Includes major business portals like manta.com and Merchant Circle. Entire network expands to 225+ business listing sites.
- ONLINE YELLOWPAGE SUBMISSIONS– Link building and profile submissions through Online Yellow Pages websites like SuperPages.com.
- GPS & MOBILE MAP SUBMISSIONS– Link building and profile submissions across GPS Systems like TomTom, Chevy, Toyota and other automotive manufacturer's phone and mapping services.
- VOICE RECOGNITION & SEARCH SUBMISSIONS– Link building and profile submissions through voice search technology like Apple's Siri, Windows Phones and Android Devices.
- SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSIONS– Website submissions to over 25 US–based search engines, including all major engines and numerous secondary search engines.
ADAPTATION TO SEARCH ENGINE RANKING UPDATES– Google implements over 500 ranking adjustments per year. We make adjustments to your campaign to accommodate these changes.
ONGOING SEO SERVICES– Ongoing SEO tasks to ensure long–term campaign growth. A "whatever it takes" strategy to work on the specific elements of SEO that will produce the best results. On a month to month basis the campaign will need to have different tasks prioritized, ranging from more content, more pages, content optimization adjustments, more inbound links, keyword retargeting, product targeting (Data Highlighting), strategy adjustments, website infrastructure cleanup, bad link removal, etc.
MONTHLY RANKING REPORTS & UPDATES– Campaign progress updates and a keyword ranking report showing rankings for relevant keywords on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
INDUSTRY–LEADING PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE– At Rocky Mountain Media Services of Albuquerque, search engine optimization packages come with a service guarantee that covers all areas of search engine growth.
- We will capture a minimum of 5 new page one and two keyword rankings from relevant search phrases that have generated search-results for your website.
- While individual keyword rankings may increase or decrease, there will be a minimum net ranking gain of 25 positions for all active rankings.